For technical assistance for the Lavazza A Modo Mio Éspria Plus model, please contact Electrolux Customer Service for Lavazza A Modo Mio machines.
- Always place the machine on a flat, even surface.
- Never leave the appliance unattended when it is connected to the mains.
- The appliance and accessories may overheat during operation. Use the appropriate lever only. Allow the appliance to cool down before cleaning or storing.
- Do not let the power cable come into contact with the hot parts of the appliance.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or other liquids.
- Do not exceed the maximum filling volume indicated on the appliance.
- Only use cold water to fill the water tank; never use milk or other liquids.
- Do not use the appliance if the water tank has not been filled.
- This appliance is designed for domestic use only. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any caused by incorrect or improper use.
- Do not carry the machine by the lever.
- Use only Lavazza A Modo Mio or compatible capsules. Do not place your fingers or any other objects in the capsule compartment. The capsules can only be used once.
- Fill the tank with fresh, still drinking water. (The machine must not be used with an empty tank).
- Plug the power cord into a power outlet and press the ON button.
- The machine is ready for use when the indicator light of the espresso brew button stops flashing and the light becomes solid.
- Place a container (minimum capacity 0.5l) under the spout of the coffee machine.
- Press the Caffè Lungo button and prepare 2 cups.
Instructions for descaling the Lavazza A Modo Mio Éspria Plus model.
The formation of limescale is a normal occurrence when using the appliance, so you will need to descale your machine regularly; it is advisable to descale the machine regularly depending on water hardness in your area (every 2-3 months). We recommend using EPD4/C/D/E/N/R Electrolux descaling solution (never use vinegar).
Instructions for proper descaling, using the liquid descaling agent epd4/c/d/e/n/r Electrolux
- Remove and empty the water tank.
- Fill the tank with the descaling solution (carefully follow the instructions on the product packaging).
- To start the descaling process, press and hold the espresso and Espresso Lungo buttons simultaneously for 3-6 seconds. The coffee brew buttons turn off and on alternately one after the other in a one-second cycle.
- Once descaling is complete, the machine returns to standby mode. You can stop the descaling process manually by pressing the ON/OFF button.
- Clean the water tank and fill halfway up with running water to wash the system using the Espresso button.
- The drip tray can be easily removed to accommodate a larger or different sized cup.
- The machine is equipped with an energy saving function that automatically switches off the appliance after 9 minutes of inactivity.